when once they experience the truth, it cannot be called as belief at all,
they should not say it as belief again; and if it is a true experience,
it will not be different for different people. What one has experienced
should be same experience for another also, Otherwise it is not a true experience;
it may be a mental illusion. Anything that is true is universal; it cannot
become a belief for some people and truth for other people.
People are really not realized what to believe and what not to believe. The truth is believable only after experiencing it that is all.
Many peoples are still living in the world of illusion. Saying that belief is wise, and that itself is life.
The eternal truth or the law of nature , the dhamma spelled by Bhagavan Bhuddha is as follows.
• "Do not believe in anything because you have heard it.
• Do not believe in tradition because they have been handed down.
• Do not believe in anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
• Do not believe in anything because it is found written in religious books.
• Do not believe in anything merely on the account of your teachers and elders.
• But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, then accept it and live up to it." .
Belief is always on doubtfull subject
Faith is on a Person or a thing
Trust is on existance itself-Let
us be trustworthy to the nature